Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Wrenchler’s Fasteners

It is amazing how some of us are born into a calling for life. You would have ever thought that Charlie Wrenchler would be a model citizen and business owner, but with last name like that why are we so surprised?

I created a couple of signs for the structure that I had made posts back in December. I created these signs on my computer, printed them on plain copy-paper, and cut them out. I usually use a font sized at 8 or 9 points for my signs in HO gauge. For the sign on the right I used either 4 or 5 point font. I realize that by default these font sizes are not available, but they can be accessed by selecting the font size, typing in the size that you have need of and clicking enter.

Sometimes I paste these on a piece of thin cardstock. These I just pasted to the structure. You defiantly want to use glue that doesn’t dry too quickly. You will need a little time to adjust and paste the sign exactly where you want it.

The shop features fasteners of all sorts. Both standard and metric are carried. Wrenchler’s carries full line of specialty fasteners and the tools used to fasten them. You can purchase fasteners in bulk or by the package.

2 comments:

  1. Well I'm glad o' Chalie's stocking metric; a man with one eye on the future huh?

    H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The metric was a recommendation from Charlie's Aunt Rose out of the UK.

      Delete