Friday, December 31, 2021

The Repaired Styrene Structure

The structure measures 13 by 20 scale feet in 1/87 scale. I used board & batten sheet for the structure and added a stone foundation using some sort of stone sheet. I cannot say I remember the source for the stone sheet

I gave the foundation a black wash to make them stand out, and I reattached the stairs and readjusted the stove pipe with a drop or two of super-glue. The stairs were created with what looks like several layers of styrene strips.

I still haven’t come-up with an idea as to the purpose of the structure. Any ideas? What sort of business resides here?

This looks like this might be my last post for this year and although I would have liked to been more productive I have been more productive this year with my scratch builds than any other.


Satisfaction Scale: 3 out 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment