Friday, February 18, 2022

Amarantha’s Riddle

“There are those who seek me a lifetime but never we meet,
And those I kiss but who tremble me beneath ungrateful feet.

At times I seem to favor the clever and the fair,
But I bless all those who are brave enough to dare.

By large, my ministrations are soft-handed and sweet,
But scorned, I become a difficult beast to defeat.

For through each of my strikes land a powerful blow,
When I kill, I do it slow.”

What is the aswer to this riddle?



.

..

...

....

Love

A Court of Thorns and Roses, Sarah J. Maas


A Court of Thorns and Roses Summary and Study Guide

Tale of Beasts: A Modern Retelling of Beauty & The Beast

A Court of Thorns and Roses: Summary


You might want to take a look at the map inside the book

This post was updated on 2/21/22 & 2/24/22

No comments:

Post a Comment