Thursday, May 19, 2022

What Have I Done?

I had to stop at a local store to pick-up a few things for the household. After I had these in my basket I walked over to the toy section to see what they had in the way of Matchbox and Hot Wheels toy vehicles. I recently got interested in these small 1/64 scale vehicles after hearing about Gas Lands, the table top game that makes use of these cars, after the addition of a few rockets, machine guns and other weapons of mass destruction. A real kit-bashers dream, I must say!

I have seen these odd Hot Wheel vehicles on the shelf before. I just never throught too much of them until the other day when thier oddness hit me in as singular. I thought I should start collecting these odd vehicles.

HW Daredevils: Wheeler Chair

Fearless stunt vehicles ready for stunt action.

Fast Foodie: Donut Drifter

Food on the go never tasted so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment