Friday, December 16, 2022

The Wares of three Makers

Three makers three unique projects and a lot of inspiration.

Woodworking - Making a Wooden Pipe


I recently posted a blog post featuring "makers" perfecting the art of pipemaking. Having reclaimed a walnut board at about the right size for a pipe or two I have been looking for ideas for my own pipe project. The author, not only turns out a nice pipe but also a box to store it in.

Saw Making


Although most of the process is a bit out of my skill set the process was simply amazing to watch.

Woodworking - A Treasure Chest of Secret Drawers made from Pallets and Scrap


I have another one of this authors builds that I will eventually post. This author is skilled in multiple disiplines, that is the author made the chest of reclaimed wood and fabricated hinges, a lock and key out of recycled metal sheet. He also used copper straps made from what looked like reclaimed copper sheet. Watching the author pull this project together blew me away.

No comments:

Post a Comment