Wednesday, December 28, 2022

A Set of Retro Spaceships

I recently took these screenshots while watching three of the four movies on a newly acquired DVD. With thier less than steller acting and almost comical special effects these videos are definately in the B-rated category. However, I with thier depiction of future space craft I am willing to award them a "E" for effort even though some of their depications are similar to space craft I have seen featured in retro science fiction texts.

Some of the ships, like this one, look like depictions of what we all hope to see sometime in the near future.




Now this space craft definately has retro feel.



As does this one. I have seen this purported design or similar on fronts of clasic books and magazine covers.

No comments:

Post a Comment