Saturday, July 13, 2024

Orphaned Roofs

Although I wasn't able to find this image on my blog for some reason I believe I may have already posted it.

At any rate I came across these roofs. I do remember creating this specimen one of them for a structure I was working on, however I do not know of its where-abouts. The roof looks like it might be for lean to and is made from paper.


Two additional roofs, made from paper, and from unknown projects. They might work on a small structure.The one of the left especially, would make a great rood for a shed that has seen its better days. Well, we shall see what comes of them.


==========================================================

What's on your workbench?

I am glad you asked. I am currently working on two projects, the clapboard structure and a small tar paper shack, which I hope I can make use of the orphaned roof on the left. I will keep you abreast of my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment