Saturday, October 30, 2021

The Map Makers Shop

Once I got past the absurdity of the film and childish behavior of “Hellboy” I did appreciate the varied forms of creatures and the parts they played. Like I alluded to there were quite a few hellish creatures featured in this film and might I make another post or two featuring some of them.

Although there were many rememberable scenes, there is one scene or should I say series of scenes of the troll market. This section of the film featured many remarkable scenes and I found the troll market amazing. To think about all the thought and work that went into these scenes is remarkable.

Anyone of the scenes in the film would make a fabulous diorama, even done without its characters. Or at the least, you could fit any one of scenes into some project. Think of them as greeble. There is so much to see and to study in this section of the film.

I picked out one scene to start a new mini topic-the Troll Market. This post is from the Map Makers Shop:

Interior scenes of shop


Screenshots are from Hell Boy 2

No comments:

Post a Comment