Friday, December 3, 2021

The Millennium Falcon and Star Wars Trilogy

I have posted other images of the Millennium Falcon and perhaps I have even uploaded this very screenshot. I have always been fascinated by the imaginary space craft and especially the, Millennium Falcon.

The Star Wars Trilogy is a collection of four disks. It includes that first three episodes of Star Wars, including: Star Wars IV, A New Hope, Star Wars V, the Empire Strikes Back, and Star Wars VI, Return of the Jedi. These iconic movies were produced from 1977 through 1983.

Although it has been awhile, I have seen all three of the original episodes, and more recently the prequels, and the sequels. The four-disk set also comes with a bonus disk of materials, which I look forward to browsing through.

No comments:

Post a Comment