Friday, July 21, 2023

Short and Narrow Rails

My recent queries have not turned-up any refference to the Short and Narrow Rails periodical.. Illustrated above is my small collection of S&NR magazines. I believe they were published four times a year. They are not dated, however judging from some of the events listed within they five consective copies I own were printed sometime in the early nineties.

Featured content changed and every volumne had a collection of images of mostly narrow gauge steam, but also featured small industrial locomotives. There are maps, drawings, and articles on various topics.

In this particular volumne are the following features:

Mini Layout Winner
18th Nat. NG Convention
Deslanso Alpine & Pacific
Three Little Critters
Fireless Cookers

I am reading through the small stack and am being inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment