Wednesday, May 1, 2013

My spring 2013 Reading List (an update)

Here is a list of epubs that I have downloaded and intend to read in the spring of 2013:

  • Tender is the Night, 1934, F. Scott Fitzgerald
  • Anthem, 1937, Ayn Rand
  • Barnaby Rudge, 1841, Charles Dickens
  • The Pathfinder, 1840, James Fenimore Cooper
  • Utopia, 1516, Thomas More (audio book)
  • Around the World in Eighty Days, 1873, Jules Verne
  • The Count of Monte Christo, 1844, Alexander Dumas
  • The Most Dangerous Game, 1924, Richard Cornell

I haven't gotten too far in my readings because I keep on picking-up other reading material. I am not happy unless I am in the middle of at least two books. As you can surmise from my other posts I have become severely side-tacked from my goal. But, at least I am having fun. I am now reading Verne's Around the World in Eighty Days and will try to stay on track.

“So many books, so little time”, Frank Zappa

No comments:

Post a Comment