Saturday, December 19, 2015

New Collection: Disembodied Spirits

"A mad world, my masters. A crazy world! But the end is not!"

The Land of Mist, Arthur Conan Doyle

The addition to my ever growing list of labels is my Disembodied Spirits collection. The collection will encompass textual descriptions of disembodied spirits, images of ghosts and spirits, and the added characteristics and properties for spirit miniatures. For a starting point I will go back and pick-out occurrences from within the following texts:

  • House on the Border Land
  • Ghost Pirates
  • The Land of Mist
  • The Boats of the "Glen Carrig"
  • The Phantom Ship

So far I have identified two sources of spirit miniatures:

  1. Reaper has a few spirit miniatures to choose from
  2. Brigade Games has one, a female spirit

No comments:

Post a Comment