Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Game Pieces of the Age of Mythology

My Age of Mythology game pieces arrived the other day from Eagle Games and I have plenty to report on my newly acquired miniatures. I thought I would start out with the basics. There are three fractions included in the game, including Egypt, Greek, and Norse combatants.

Listed below are the colors I chose followed by the colors that are available for each one of plastic sprue.

Egypt Pieces [Color:Brown], Dark Brown
Greek Pieces [Color:Light Green]. Green
Norse Pieces [Color:Medium Blue], Dark Blue, Light Blue

There are roughly 145 parts on the three plastic runners. I have included a link to a Plastic Soldier review of each set.



Norse Pieces
Jarl
Throwing Axeman
Villager
Huskarl
Classical Norse Hero
Heroic Norse Hero
Mythic Norse Hero
Troll
Frost Giant
Dwarf
Valkyrie
Nidhogg





Greek Pieces
Villager
Toxotes
Hoplite
Hippokon
Mythical Greek Heros
Classical Greek Hero
Heroic Greek Hero
Manticore
Medusa
Centaur
Cyclops
Minotaur
Hydra





Egyptian Pieces
Chariot Archer
Spearman
Priest
Pharaoh
Villager
Elephant
Phoenix
Mummy
Anubite
Sphinx
Son of Osiris
Scorpion-Man
Wadjet




No comments:

Post a Comment