Friday, September 1, 2017

Risk 2210 AD Battle Report

My brother and I played our first game of Risk 2210 AD the other day. Although it is basically played like the classic Risk board game, Risk 2210 AD adds some complexity to the game play. In addition, the game board has been updated and there two other types of territories that players can strive for. One such includes its own game board. Like the main game board, the moon board is broken into sectors and territories.

What makes this edition unique is its inclusion of commanders and command cards. These cards, especially, add the complexity I had mentioned to the game; more about these cards in a later post.

Since I was the one who introduced the game and was the one who made sure that the rules were being followed, I did not have my whole focus on the goal of winning and my brother beat my soundly.

My brother quickly got the upper hand by establishing a presence on the moon and in the sea colonies, while I was strapped by the play of my brothers command cards which limited my actions

No comments:

Post a Comment