Thursday, July 29, 2021

The Superiority of Scottish Magic

“The magician of Athodel ruled his own island. Athodel is one of the western Isles of Scotland. The island of Athodel has either sunken or has, according to some, has become invisible. Some Scottish historians like to see Athodel as evidence of the superiority of Scottish magic. The Raven King lost his kingdoms, but if the island is indeed invisible and the magician still reigns over the island it must defiantly prove that Scottish magic is superior to English magic. If you can follow that form of logic.”


PS: I really didn’t believe I was going to reach my goal of fifteen posts this month. Like most months it just happens. I do hope to complete some projects that are currently littering my workbench in this coming month.

No comments:

Post a Comment