Thursday, December 23, 2021

Corrugated Supply Shed Complete

I started this project on the October 18. It has taken sometime to complete. In completing this structure I realized that the corregated material does not hold paint all that well and I was forced to reapply the basecoat and subsequent dry brushing and weathering. I had other problems that hopefully can be hidden by carefull placement of the structure and by adding some scale greenery.

I used cardstock for the subwalls and covered these with metal corregated material. The loading dock was created from a couple pieces of scribed board from my junk bin. The foundation was created using two pieces of formcore that were glued together painted and dry-brushed. The three detail pieces (two skids and detail piece found inside the shed) are metal castings from my collection of the same.


The update:

Satisfaction Scale: 2.5 out 5.

Updated on: 12/24/21 @ 3:03 PM (Details in the second paragraph).

2 comments: