Monday, January 9, 2023

Railroad Crossing Signs and Others

I found these signs on a the back of an old Con Core model railroad kits.

Here are a few of those signs. The poles are from Blair Line Signs:

The railroad crossing signs were the most challenging to cut out and I didn't have the best of luck with all of them. The ones I had the most trouble with were distressed and weathered to represent wear and tear and a bit of abuse.

These signs were typically made from metal and unless kept up with would start to deteriate as these seem to be.

I added these two stop signs to keep my model people safe.

Here a sample sign the nice people at Blair Line laid on me. Since I do have a few horse and carriages I might want to make use of this one.


Typical Installtion as indicated on the back of extra polls from Blair Line Signs.

No comments:

Post a Comment