Monday, September 25, 2023

My Paint Drawer-Small Projects

You will find a bit of everything here, even some small unpaited specimens. The small three drawed cabinate sits on the corner of my work bench.

I took out three castings, but only got to fiddle with following two. The first is a casting that came from Rusty Rail. I didn't see it listed in the current listings. It was included in a set of three castings: the coal bin, two barrels sitting on a rickety bench, and a rack full of pipes, which I sort of remebering painting.

This casting needs a couple more passes.

This bloke came with four compadres all iching for a fight. He stands approximately 32mm tall and will someday be used interchangeably on a small O-guage model train layout. He still needs a couple more passes of the paint brush.


I don't usually like using the camera flash, but perhaps it might have helped make these last two images a little more vibrant.

No comments:

Post a Comment