Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Bakugan Figures Blind Bags


This lovely character goes by the name of Dragonnoid. My copy is moulded and painted in some garish colors

He stands approximately 60mm tall from its feet to the top of his head. I didn't measure to the tips of his wings. Why? I just didn't. If I had, that would add another 40mm to its height.

These are static miniatures. They are made from a soft, but sturdy type of plastic, which when opening the bag gave off a strong order sort of like dry cleaning fuild.

If the bags illustration is any indication as to the number of different types being offered in this offering, then there are three others available, namely:Trox, Hydorous and Nillious. There is always a chance I obtain another just like the one I have, should I try to pick another one?


No comments:

Post a Comment