Saturday, March 23, 2024

Roofing Materials 2

Having a wide variety of materials on hand is important to me. If I have the materials on hand I can get started on a project straight away. Anticipating future projects is always been a game of chance for me, so I have taken in many types of materials over the years and have just started to make use of these diverse materials. Inventorying and knowing what I have on hand now dictates what I will be building in the future.

These plastic roof panels are leftovers from some kitbash project and resemble galvanized corrugated roofing. I have enough for a small out building and or a small lean-to structure. This roofing would look well on any type of structure, but I was thing of a small old grimy brick structure way back in some industrial scene.

I have featured this material before. Scalloped roofing I believe will look great on a board and batten structure. I have enough of this material for a few small shacks and sheds.

No comments:

Post a Comment