Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Directory of Dire Wolf Suppliers

Canis dirus or Dire wolves are larger than their grey wolf cousins. They are now extinct, but were most common in North and South America living 10,000 years ago.

Since my first dire wolf perked my interest in these creatures, I have been looking for other dire wolf miniatures and have come across the following offerings:

Cool Mini or Not features several dire wolf, including this ferocious looking creature, not sure whether I will drop, the close to twenty dollars for this mini, but it does proffer many singular features, doesn’t he?

Dire Wolf NM without Card D&D / RPG Minis Dungeons of Dread Miniatures, is an ebay find. This miniature features many dire attributes and the price is not too bad that I will most probably add this one to my collection.

Reader Miniatures offers a small collection of 25mm dire wolfs and a couple of Wargs, more about these creatures at a later date.

Lastly, Splintered Light Miniatures offers a pack of 6 15mm Dire Wolves. This wolfs come in six different poses. I am planning on using these with another set of their miniatures in a small diorama.

No comments:

Post a Comment