Friday, August 1, 2014

My Late Spring and Summer Reading, an Update

It seems that I have barely made a dent into my reading. But, alas, I am not one to stick strictly to anything, much to my determent. Not listed here is the Chronicles of Narnia, that I was in the middle of reading when I created this list, nor is The Alchemist, a book I through into my reading of two other texts. At any rate here is an updated list of my reading thus so far.

Unfinished Tales, J.R.R. Tolkien
The Silmarillion, J.R.R. Tolkien
Mossflower (Redwall #2), Brian Jacques
The Scarlet Pimpernel, Baroness Emma Orczy
El Dorado, Baroness Emma Orczy
The League of the Scarlet Pimpernel, Baroness Emma Orczy
The Elusive Pimpernel, Baroness Emma Orczy
Five Weeks in a Balloon, Jules Verne
Michael Strogoff or Curer for the Czar, Jules Verne
The Adventures of Captain Horn, Frank R. Stockton

Aqua colored text indicates texts I am currently reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment