Friday, August 1, 2014

Projects for August

Here it is August already! Where have the last two months gone; another academic year is almost upon me.

The 28mm Persian miniature did not get painted last month or the month before. Perhaps this miniature will get some attention sometime in the near future. It seems that am a bit more ambitious this month. We will see.

  1. Paint Dreadfleet Leviathan Island (Scenery piece)
  2. Finish painting my Splintered Light Hare and Beaver (20mm)
  3. Paint base piece (this will be used to display a couple of steam engines that I have completed some time ago and some robot miniatures that I will be painting in the near future)
  4. Complete small metal shed (This is my first DIY project in a while. I also have a few other DIY projects that I that want to accomplish in the near future)
  5. Create and or paint a few prop pieces for the base, see number 3 (gear, slab of steal, and rusty spring)

No comments:

Post a Comment