Sunday, January 3, 2016

My Goals for 2016

For the New Year 2016, I will keep my list of goals to minimum.

Games, Game Rules, and Miniatures

I have already taken in two new games in which I will be making posts very soon. One of the games features Zombies. The game contains a set of paper zombies and defenders.

I need to create properties and characteristics to my Hobbit and the monster miniatures I am in the process of completing.

More Images

In the past I have been accused of not providing enough images with my posts. I would like to answer this complaint and provide more media, of all types, to my posts.

Pirate, Pulp, and Zombie Miniatures

Some of the game rules that I have obtained or plan to obtain make use of such characters. I do have a few Pulp figures, but would like to add rocket-men to my collection for I like the characteristics they may bring into game play. I would also like to take in some pirate and perhaps a few Wild/Weird West miniatures.

The Zombie game mentioned above is supplied with paper zombies and survivors that could be replaced with miniatures of the same type.

Supplies

I am in much need supplies, like a set of paint brushes and color ink for my Ink Jet Printer.

More Scenes

Take the miniatures I already have on hand and combine them into interesting scenes.

Toy Monsters

Start to collect a few small plastic toys as they make come available. I am especially interested in small monster toys.




New Post Idea-Create a Series

I have thought of running a series of posts on a particular topic or subject before, but haven’t been able to implement this in a fashion I am happy with. One topic would be covered exclusively over the course of a month. Material for the month would have to be completed a month in advance. That would mean a good 15 to 20 posts on one topic and would need to be ready to go before the start of the month or at least the majority of the months material would have to be ready to post.

I don’t know when I might get to implement a month long series, but I could conceivable sun short sets of series over the course of a few days or even a week. My first attempt will take place during the second week of January.

No comments:

Post a Comment