Friday, September 2, 2016

My Late Summer and Early Fall Reading List

My tablets power cord's cable parted at the adapter end and I haven't been able to read off my pad for a good week or so. Instead I was forced to pick a couple unread books off my book shelf. See the last two titles below for my choices.

  • Danger! And other Stories, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
  • Works of Edgar Allan Poe, Volume 2
  • Sea Stories
  • Over the Rocky Mountains to Alaska, Charles Warren Stoddard
  • The Green Mouse, Robert W. Chambers
  • Bat Wing, Sax Rohmer
  • Green Eyes of Bast, Sax Rohmer
  • The Riddle of the Sands, Robert Erskine Childers
  • The Young Fur Traders, R M Ballantyne
  • Shadow of the Wolf, James Barwick (paper back-"hard copy")
    I found this paper back coy at a book sale and it wasn't in very good shape. I typically do not purchase books unless there in very good condition, however, after reading the forward and the first few pages of this WWII alternative history novel, I was sold. It was one of those books that I had a hard time putting down.
  • Life on the Mississippi, Mark Twain (hard copy)
  • The Green Odyssey, Philip Jose Farmer
  • Rastignac the Devil, Philip Jose Farmer
  • They Twinkled Like Jewels , Philip Jose Farmer

Post 999

No comments:

Post a Comment