Tuesday, April 18, 2023

One use Tools

Although these tools may be useful outside their desinated uses, they were created and included with products for a specific use.

A miniature flat head screwdriver. This is the smallest example of those tools.



I didn't bother to measure this wrench, but it does look it may be a useful sized wrench. However noticing the materials in which was formed tells me that it would stand up to much use.



Both of these philips-screwdrivers may be useful for light work found on the hobby workbench. I keep one like the larger one in with my dremel tool to tighten my sanding disks.



I don't use allen keys all that much, but they do seem to a poplular assemble tools found in all sorts of products. I have them in all different sizes and configurations. The allen key at the bottom is your standard make, while the silver one has a star point configuration, really making it for a specific use.

No comments:

Post a Comment