Monday, June 24, 2013

Pirates of the Spanish Main

I have completed my Pirates of the Spanish Main miniatures. Like I mentioned in my last post on this topic, I accidentally broke one of the miniatures while assembling it. They are made of some type of laminated material or are they plastic, I am not sure; at any rate they are easily broken; even the assembly instructions mentions this.

It seems that the double decked ships were the most challenging for me to assemble. The instructions, which are anything but explicit, don’t explain the best way to go about assembling these miniatures and each ship is a bit different. I did have to use brown and black markers to cover-up a few places where the finish came off during assembly.

I will be uploading a few more images of the miniatures along with some additional information about each ship in the very near future. These miniatures are cool and I look forward to the skirmish.

No comments:

Post a Comment