Thursday, June 20, 2013

1/72 Space Men and Star War Walkers

I haven’t written about space men since my “The Impetus for Spacemen Figures” and “Marx Spacemen Gallery” posts, so I thought it might be time for another go on this topic. Recently, I came across the following posts-“Space Battles Wargame- Coming Soon” and “Science Fiction Figures in HO Scale”. Both of these articles make mention Dark Dream Studio’s Space Battles sets one and two.

The Plastic Soldier Review wrote a review on set 1 and a member of Airfix’s forum wrote a review on the same set that includes quite a few images of this set. What caught my attention about these sets is that these sets include figures and a few Star Wars type walkers.

Although I could not obtain information about the Dark Dream Studio Company I did learn that Dark Dream Studio is an affiliate of Orion scale models and that both sets can be found on Ebay. If you know of another source, please let us know.

No comments:

Post a Comment