Tuesday, June 11, 2013

My Summer Reading List

The summer season is less than two weeks away and I still have so many books from my Spring Reading List that I have yet to read. I keep getting sidetracked with other books and forms of media. I did not get through my spring list.

I am almost finished with one of the titles on my spring list “The Count of Monte Cristo”, a novel by the French author Alexander Dumas. I will be bringing a couple of titles from the spring list forward; the rest will have to wait for another time. Because there is always so much going on in the summer, I am going to keep this list short.

  • Anthem, 1937, Ayn Rand
  • Barnaby Rudge, 1841, Charles Dickens
  • The Most Dangerous Game, 1924, Richard Cornell
  • The Steam Man of the Prairies, 1868, Edward S. Ellis
  • The Land of Mysteries, 1840, Edward S. Ellis

No comments:

Post a Comment