Saturday, May 17, 2014

Ancients

A few weeks ago I relabeled a post I had made about a couple of horse drawn wagons I wanted to build in 2104. At that time I had used one label called ancient Rome. Since then I have decided to use a label Ancients as it will better suit my needs.

I had no intention, at first, to model ancients, but with the Roman Nobelman's Chariot and am planning on purchasing a Macedonian War Elephant. I felt these models would be fun to build. Why else would purchase a particular model?

In addition, I just received a set of Persians from the Wargame Factory. Wargame Factory is offering a set of six sprue with a total of twelve 28mm Persians with assorted equipment, ETC; more about these plastic figures in an upcoming post. Who knows what other interests might perk my curiosity and add to my miniature collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment