Saturday, September 13, 2014

My Critters and Other Miniatures have arrived from Bombshell Miniatures

I have been looking forward to ordering miniatures from Bombshell Miniatures ever since I first laid my eyes on them. I can blame a fellow blogger for turning me on to these unique sculpts. My order is as follows:

Bombshell Miniatures Sizes, & Description

Dusty Paige       

32mm

Paige is the only human in the mix. Paige is in western attire and is carrying a rifle.     

Monkey First Mate

08mm

The first mate is my first “pirate” miniature and will be the smallest that I have painted yet. He carries a short rifle.

Belphegor Winged Monkey

14mm

Don’t have a definite place for this piece yet, but he could be used in some fantasy or pulp adventure

Doom Bunny

20mm

My post- apocalyptic bunny.

Buckshot the Jack-a-lope

20mm  

A cross between a Jack rabbit and an Antelope, Buckshot is my first mutant. Buckshot is attired in western grab and is carrying a revolver. Buckshot will most likely be pared up with Paige.

MInE Bot

20mm

MInE Bot is my first robot.

No comments:

Post a Comment