Thursday, May 28, 2015

My Splintered Light Village Personalities

I recently was digging through my collection of unpainted miniatures and came across a set of6 figures, produced by Splintered Light Miniatures. These “Village Personalities” include a rabbit gentleman and his muskrat lady housemaid, a crazy toad, a distinguished badger, rat and mole. I was considering painting the rabbit gentleman to display with a poem I wrote for this purpose. I will need to retake a picture of rabbit, for the first take came out a bit blurry.

Earlier on I made a post that mentioned these miniatures. The post made a mention of a site that featured some of these miniatures. Recently, I found another site that also featured these miniatures. I feel rather daunted by the quality of work on these miniatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment