Monday, June 1, 2015

In a Slump but Still…

As we approach the start of the third quarter of this year I am still in somewhat of slump. Having lost a good chunk of my income because of a provision in the Affordable Care Act my energies are being spent earning enough to pay the bills. There has been very little left for the non-essentials, however little, there may be, there will be something left to spend frivolously on my hobby desires in the upcoming quarter.

In the mean time I do have plenty to work on. Boxes and boxes of stuff to keep me busy until the end of my days, no doubt. Lately, I have had a spark of enthusiasm and a hankering to get back to some painting. I have few pieces that need to be completed; there are games, videos and readings to be reviewed, so I will continue to make posts, however not on par as month’s pasts. Just to keep my hand in, I should be able to make at least fifteen posts per month.

No comments:

Post a Comment