Wednesday, June 3, 2015

My Summer 2015 Reading List

I have completed my reading of my last novel from my spring selection and am working on my reading list for the summer. Before downloading any more epubs onto my device I want finish reading those that remain unread.

My summer 2015 reading list is as follows:
  1. Bohemians of the Latin Quarter, Henri Murger
  2. Poor Jack, Frederick Marryat
  3. The Arabian Nights, Muhsin Mahdi
  4. The Blazing World, Margaret Cavendish
  5. The Missing Merchantman, Harry Collingwood 
  6. The Troll in the Garden and other Stories, Willa Cather
     A collection of short stories by Willa Cather, which depict life in Nebraska, Kansas, and Montana, for the most part. Interesting frontier characters and a few cosmopolitans thrown in for a change of pace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment