Friday, September 25, 2015

A Host of Characters-Reaper 25mm Leprechaun and Owl

This is not my first Reaper miniature, but it is my first Leprechaun and owl with a rider.The Chronicles of Narnia’s The Silver Chair has a mention or two of talking owl’s carrying humans around on their backs. I will have to go back and pick out these occurrences.

When I was a child me Mum gave my sister and I a good talking about everything Irish and used to talk in her mother tongue often when my sister and I when we vexed her.

Leprechauns are mischievous and not to be trusted, but capturing a Leprechaun would allow you three wishes, the price for his freedom. At the end of the rainbow you might find the Leprechaun’s Pot of Gold.

Although this Leprechaun might have already had two sheets to the wind he has his pipe and his jug and is ready to take off to the great blue yonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment