Friday, November 13, 2015

A Host of Characters

A Host of Characters is a new project that I am working on. It is a project where I collect miniatures for future game play. It is also where I assign names, characteristics and properties to these characters in order to make these characters interesting and more worthwhile during game play. Many of the names for my characters have been found in my readings. Here are some of the names I have recently established from my literary readings.

  • Captain Cain, a pirate, The Pirate
  • Sir Harry, the Owl, Mattimeo
  • Captain Daniel Menard, The Road To Frontenac
  • Basil Stag Hare, Redwall
  • Yog-Sothoth, creature from the cosmos, The Dunwich Horror
  • Doctor Moreau, The Island of Dr. Moreau
  • Professor Challenger, found in several of Arthur Connan Doyle's novels and short stories

No comments:

Post a Comment