Saturday, November 7, 2015

Blasted Planets Order #2

My order from Historifigs arrived a few days earlier than expected. It contained the following items:

TI-03, Monsters (bag of 3 mixed), 18mm

25mm-Special Figures
BP-002  Brain Siphon (aka N'ood)             
BP-003  The Monk                                          
BP-007  Space Vampire w/Needle Gun 
BP-004  The Brotherhood: Assassin         
BP-005  The Brotherhood: Arsonist
               
F-12       20mm, Hobbit w/Sword                               

Overall I am very satisfied with these miniatures. I have made many posts on monsters, but have yet to add one to my collection. The 25mm miniatures will be used in a skirmish game of some sort or with the Blasted Planets game rules. They are all very odd looking and I am looking forward to creating properties and a back story for these characters.

I will be writing more about these miniatures shortly, but in the meantime, I feel compelled to paint my first hobbit. I will get back to you on the progress of these miniatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment