Sunday, October 9, 2016

Arcady Brave Warriors Play Sets

I was visiting an area in my county that I rarely get to visit and happened to see one of those Dollar stores. I don’t remember its exact name, but it was one that I had not seen before, so I thought, why not go in a have a look around.

I found several interesting items, two in which I will share with you now. Each of these sets includes two Indian riders, one horse and several scenic pieces that seem to be in 54mm. Although, not top notch stuff, they are painted rather decently.

Set 1

Two Indian braves riders (one with a full head set-presumably a chief), one horse, a Totem pole (but the braves look like they are either plains or Indians from the south west), a cactus, four poles and a wooden roof?

Set 2

Two Indian braves riders, one horse, one prickly cactus, a Tepee, a wooden ladder (sort of out of place here), a fire pit and a stew pot?

Haven’t got around to taking them out of their packaging and assembling them yet. I will leave that for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment