Friday, October 28, 2016

Ring the Buddha Bells

As my last post made known Tressa’s occult powers, this will be my last post and is the last recorded song by Tressa Norne, the former Temple girl in the temple of Erlik.

"Ring, ring, Buddha bells, Gilded gods are listening. Swing, swing, lily bells, In my garden glistening. Now I hear the Shaman drum; Now the scarlet horsemen come; Ding-dong! Ding-dong! Through the chanting of the throng Thunders now the temple gong. Boom-boom! Ding-dong!

Let the gold gods listen! In my garden; what care I Where my lily bells hang mute! Snowy-sweet they glisten where I'm singing to my lute. In my garden; what care I Who is dead and who shall die? Let the gold gods save or slay Scented lilies bloom in May. Boom, boom, temple gong! Ding-dong! Ding-dong!"

Chapter IX The West Wind, Slayer of Souls, Robert W. Chambers

No comments:

Post a Comment