Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Reaper Hordling Miniatures

As you can plainly see I haven’t opened the Reaper’s # 77335, Hordlings sprue package. Reaper’s Dark Haven Bones line and are cast from plastic. The hordling in the center reminds me Lovecraft’s Cthulhu character, albeit, a smaller version of this massive mystical creature. I don't know how tall these miniatures are exactly, but they look about an inch to a inch and half tall.

I have so many projects that I could be working on, however I find myself continuing to purchase more items that will have to be added to my projects list. If the truth be known I really don’t have an extensive projects list and typically forget about what I have purchased. The latest acquisition becomes the latest project and the new workbench is starting to become over crowed with half built or half-completed projects. It is all quite madding; just in time for the ghoulish season.

No comments:

Post a Comment