Saturday, May 29, 2021

Three Very Unique and Diverse Plastic Models

Yes, I will admit that these three plastic models are unique and perhaps a bit weird. Nonetheless, the odder they are the more desirable they are to me. I shouldn’t get my salivary glands worked up, because I have yet to located a supplier and or a reasonable price product.

  1. 1:12-Scale Japanese Squat Toilet Plastic Model Kit:
  2. A complete squat toilet in 1:12 scale. You have to bring your own dirt and grime. The castings have a porcelain finish that looks realistic. The finished model/diorama makes for a very realistic adaptation of a Japanese loo.
  3. 1:1-Scale Cup Noodle, Including the Ramen and Toppings:
  4. This 1:1 scale model is a unique representation of “life” sized cup of noodles. Did you realize that there are more noodles on top than the bottom? There is a lift out front panel that allows you to see contents of the cup and there are additions for the top.
  5. 1:1-Scale Sushi Model:
  6. This kit includes 366 pieces, which makes sense considering that at the base of most Sushi consists of a mound of rice.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahaha! HAHAHA! heeheeheeheehe . . . hehehehe . . cough-cough! I was expecting an Eidai Strongpoint, or Pyro rocket kit or something,; an old locomotive kit from the 1950's . . . but these are definitely unique! This wins the Internet this week Jan, brilliant!

    H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed your mirth, but I really believe they expect us to take these products seriously.

      Delete