Monday, April 15, 2024

Selly HO Gauge Products

Back in the day there were dozens of sources for model train products. You had sources with large product lines, especailly with companies like Selly. I don't know who took over Selly's line of products or even parts of it. It is ashame that these products are no longer available. Prehaps I am wrong about this and someone will inform me of there product line still being available, hopefully at lest in part.

Here is their line at one time sold through Browser:


These were metal castings.



Selly produced quite an extensive collection.


Hopefully, someone still produces some of this fabulous line of white metal products.



Let's have another look at Selly miniatures, shall we?

2 comments:

  1. That's an excellent resource Jan! Thanks for the link-back, but mine was scraps! So many Greebles! Somewhere in the stash I have a little packet of styrene plastic door hinges and catches, for people scratch-building their own goods wagons (American make, I think), but they would go equally well on a medieval door, pirate's chest or armoured space-station!

    H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry that is has taken so long to respond to your post, I had some trouble with my connections from home. You have made some good points and you are more than welcome for the link back.

      Delete