Friday, April 5, 2013

Risk Game #003


This game of Hasbro’s Risk was played between my wife and I. My wife is playing red. As you can see I am still in control of North America, but for how long? My wife could have punched through my very inadequate defenses a few plays ago, but has decided to perform mop up operations and take control of the last few countries in Asia. I did control Asia for a few turns and was able to reap a large set of additional armies at the beginning of my turn.

The tide turned when I had mercy on my wife when she had started her conquest of Europe. My wife uses her feminine charms (psychological warfare) whenever I am about ready to retake a country that she had just taken from me. In addition, the dice would not corporate when it came time for me to counter attack.

I have realized that I cannot play a competitive game with my wife; I just cannot bring myself to show any form of aggression towards her very delicate disposition. My wife had the game won before we even started. Atlas, my playing Risk will have to be confined to playing with the guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment