Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Build Your Own Millennium Falcon from Paper

A few posts ago I made a post about a ½ inch Millennium Falcon that someone had made from Paper. I also made a post about a couple other Millennium Falcon models that were available. Recently, I came across another model. This is another model made out of paper.

Although this model, like the last one in which I made a post, is from Japan, this one free. Download a zip file of 10 PDF’s from here. Print out on a color printer and assemble. Assembly instructions can be found on site and can be translated into whatever language that suits

This model looks like a highly detailed model of the Millennium Falcon and although the online instructions seems to simplify the process, judging from all the components in the PDF’s, I don’t believe that it is going to be as easy to build as the online instructions would have you believe.

2 comments:

  1. They look amazing, not sure I have the patience to tackle one though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate. Patience has never been one of my enduring traits.

    ReplyDelete