Thursday, August 22, 2013

1/144 Scale Star Wars Fighters and Walkers

Source of Image

Although most of the models are out of stock at this time, Hobbylinc is offering most of F-Toys line of Star Wars fighters and walkers. Most of the models are in 1/144 scale. If the product images are to be trusted it seems that some of the models come with display stands. These models look as though they should be easy to build and at about $9 per model, would be a very economical way to augment your collection of Star Wars fighters and walkers.

5 comments:

  1. There is something about Star Wars toys that always makes me want to drop what I'm doing and start collecting again; I really can't help it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael

    Thanks for your comment, at least I know that I have one reader who is not a BOT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have TWO readers who are not BOTS !!

    and I'm like Michael : I would like to collect Star Wars toys but I can't because I collect too much toys, figures, etc...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sam

    Oh, but collecting is so much fun...if I would just stop collecting, I might actually have some time to complete something...thanks for your comment.

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sam

    Oh, but collecting is so much fun...if I would just stop collecting, I might actually have some time to complete something...thanks for your comment.

    Jan

    ReplyDelete