Friday, November 21, 2014

The Count of Monte Christo by Alex Dumas

One of the titles on this periods reading list is The Count of Monte Christo by Alex Dumas. The Count of Monte Christo is one of the most interesting characters and novels I have ever read. This is my second reading of The Count of Monte Christo. This time in my reading I will be looking specific and particular facts that I might bring to light or expounded on. Some of the particularities I will be looking for are the people the count apposed, those he was a benefactor, the counts alias and impersonations, jewels he lavished on others, potions he concocted, his estimated worth, ships and priests that were mentioned, and the foreign lands he either visits or had been visited by the count. I will also be on the look-out for interesting quotes that I find interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment