Friday, March 20, 2015

Two Solo Games Resources

I find solo games quite intriguing and have featured a few of these games in my posts. I would prefer playing a game with others, but that isn’t always possible, so I am always on the look-out for fun games that can be played solo. Recently I found these two resources that I would like to share with those like-minded individuals who by preference or out of necessity play solo games.

1 Player Guild

The 1 Player Guild is actually a directory of directories of solo games. You will find many recommendations for solo played games on this page.

My Solo Experience - The First Year of Games

My Solo Experience - The First Year of Games is an interesting succession of twenty-five games the author played over the course of a year. Many of the games were played more than once. The author reviews the game and mentions whether he thought the game was a fun solo play

No comments:

Post a Comment