Thursday, January 9, 2014

My Splintered Light Miniatures Have Arrived

My Splintered Light Miniatures have arrived and I cannot wait to get home to take a look at them. I will need to clear an area on my bench for these miniatures. It is far past the time for my workbench to get a good cleaning and to be reorganized anyway. My workbench is a mess. I have so many projects in different levels of completion that are taking up most of my workbench.

One of my goals this year is to get to more assembly and painting accomplished. That is the assembly of some plastic kits and now that I have replenished the few of colors that I was lacking, to paint several of my sets of 28mm miniatures.

I have already have set out some of my paints out for these Splintered Light Miniatures; browns of every description and a few shades of black. Let’s not forget the greys and few metallic colors for the creature’s armor and weapons. I will also need some reds for sashes and perhaps some greens for their mantles.

No comments:

Post a Comment