Monday, February 24, 2014

More Mega Packs on the Way

Pirates on Oceans Edge mega packs have become extremely rare and I have just order two additional packs. As of this writing the supplier only had one mega pack left in stock when I made my order.

I am looking forward to seeing whether I can add another monster to my collection. I already have two sea serpents and I am hoping for a giant crab or fire-breathing dragon. These creatures will add some complexity to the game.

These monsters could be used in conjunction with some special situation cards or be controlled by an additional player. Think of it, a player whose job it is to either protect the treasure on some wild island or harass the other players. Alliances may have to be made in order to fight and kill the monsters before the players are able to fight and collect gold amongst themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment