Thursday, January 15, 2015

Blog Maintenance-Backstage

Some of you might have noticed that I have changed the name of Links page; it sits to the right of Home, it was changed from Links to Backstage. I haven’t got around to it yet, but this page is going to be repurposed.

I haven’t seen any activity on a few of the blogs under my Blog List for a while. I don’t want to remove them completely from my blog and have decided to add them to what I am calling the Backstage.

There are so many blogs that start out wonderfully and run for a few months or even a few years and then are neglected. The information they provide is often outstanding and at the least interesting, so I want to keep them alive on this site by offering links to this bygone content, just not on my home page.

Here is a list of those that will get the first cut:

RPG Free List
Sofie's Paint Blog
Steampunk Miniatures Review
Steel on Sand Blog
MeepleSpeak
Extraordinary Gentlemen’s Journal

No comments:

Post a Comment